Post-Graduate Studies in Ukrainian
All foreign applicants should be able to speak Ukrainian language in order to pass entrance exam in Ukrainian language and Candidate's Examination "Ukrainian language (as a foreign language)" during post-graduate studies.
Submission of documents is carried out from August 13 to August 26, 2017.
Tuition fee (2016-2017)*
- Full-time study – 2500 USD per year
- Part-time study – 1750 USD per year
*All payments must be paid in Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH). Exchange rate of the National Bank of Ukraine as of February 1, 2017: 1 USD = 27,07 UAH.
Department of Doctoral and Post-Graduate Studies
Universytetska Str. 1, Room 210
Lviv, 79000, Ukraine
Working Hours - Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00
List of required documents:
1. Application form (completed during submission of documents);
2. Personal data form from IFNUL Human Resources Department.
3. List of published works (if any) and short essay with description of the chosen topic. Essay should be submitted to the supervisor.
4. Supervisor review of scientific papers of the applicant.
5. Certified and legalised copy of diploma and diploma supplement (bachelor and master).
6. Two photographs: 30x40 mm (1) and 40x60 mm (1);.
7. Medical certificate about the state of health care, notarized by the official organ of health of country which a foreigner arrived from, and given out not later than two months to departure on teaching to Ukraine; document about absence of HIV infection.
8. Copy of the passport of a foreigner.
List of Specialties
|032||History and Archeology|
|056||International Economic Relations|
|071||Acconting and Taxation|
|072||Finance, Banking and Insurance|
|074||Public Management and Administration|
|076||Business and Trade Activities|
|104||Physics and Astronomy|
|105||Applied Physics and Nanomaterials|
|122||Computer Science and Information Technology|