Erasmus Mundus Action 2
BMU – Mobilities for Innovation and Development (2011-2015)
Mobilities for Innovation and Development BMU-MID.
The opportunity to study, research and conduct professional training in Europe.
The tasks of the BMU-MID Consortium
The program Erasmus Mundus Action 2 «BMU-MID» is funded by the European Commission and coordinated by the University of Turku, Finland.
The Consortium «BMU-MID» includes nine European and eleven Belarusian, Moldovan, Ukrainian, Universities.
BMU-MID consortium task is to create an active network of Belarusian, Moldovan, Ukrainian and European universities for cooperation on a multilateral and interdisciplinary basis in research, training and exchange of experiences. The system of academic mobility of the consortium promotes international cooperation between Belarusian, Moldovan, Ukrainian and European universities.
Who can apply for BMU-MID?
The citizens of Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine are offered grants for education, research and professional training in the EU member-states.
- ● Students – to study upon the exchange programmes or for a full academic scholarship.
- ● Graduate and doctoral students – to conduct scientific research.
- ● The teaching and administrative staff of higher education institutions – for training.
More information about the program is available on the programme web-site http://www.utu.fi/bmu-mid
What ERASMUS MUNDUS scholarships are available?
Undergraduate semester (semester-36 months) – 1 000 €
Master semester (semester-24 months) – 1 000 €
Doctoral (6–36 months) – 1 500 €
Post-Doctoral (6–10 months) – 1 800 €
Academic Staff (1–3 months) – 2 500 €
In addition to the grant, travel costs to the host country and back, insurance for the whole period of study are paid.
What can be benefited from the Program?
Participation in Erasmus Mundus program strengthens cooperation with foreign universities and research centres, facilitates the exchange and development of teaching and research methods.
Universities participating in the Erasmus Mundus program, confirm that owing to the project the number of educational programs and courses taught in foreign languages has increased. Participation in the program promotes international academic mobility, development and implementation of the European system of transfer and accumulation of credits (ECTS).
The participants of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program confirm that learning experience and training allowed them to improve language skills, professional skills and made them more competitive in accordance with the requirements of the global innovative economy.
European Partner Universities:
● University of Algarve (Portugal)
● Humboldt University Berlin (Germany)
● University of Bologna (Іtaly)
● University of Bordeaux 1 (France)
● University of Deusto (Spain)
● Pultusk Academy of Humanities (Poland)
● Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
● University of Turku (Finland)
● Vilnius University (Lithuania)
Third-country Partner Universities:
● Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (Ukraine)
● Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Ukraine)
● Odessa I. I. Mechnikov National University (Ukraine)
● Taurida National V. I. Vernadsky University (Ukraine)
● Oles Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National University (Ukraine)
● Vasyl Karazin National University of Kharkiv (Ukraine)
● Belarusian State University (Belarus)
● Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (Belarus)
● Cahul State University “B. P. Hasdeu” (Moldova)
● Moldova State University (Moldova)