Post-Graduate Studies in Ukrainian
● ADMISSION RULES 2021 (in Ukrainian)
All foreign applicants should be able to speak Ukrainian language in order to pass entrance exam in Ukrainian language and Candidate’s Examination “Ukrainian language (as a foreign language)” during post-graduate studies.
Submission of documents is carried out from August 15 to August 26, 2022.
Tuition fee (2021-2022)* – 1st year of study
– Full-time study – 78823 UAH per year
– Part-time study – 55175 UAH per year
*All payments must be paid in Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH). Exchange rate of the National Bank of Ukraine as of August 15, 2022: 1 USD = 36,57 UAH.
Department of Doctoral and Post-Graduate Studies
Universytetska Str. 1, Room 210
Lviv, 79000, Ukraine
Working Hours – Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00
List of required documents:
1. Application form (completed during submission of documents);
2. Personal data form from IFNUL Human Resources Department.
3. List of published works (if any) and short essay with description of the chosen topic. Essay should be submitted to the supervisor.
4. Supervisor review of scientific papers of the applicant.
5. Certified and legalised copy of diploma and diploma supplement (bachelor and master).
6. Two photographs: 30×40 mm (1) and 40×60 mm (1);.
7. Medical certificate about the state of health care, notarized by the official organ of health of country which a foreigner arrived from, and given out not later than two months to departure on teaching to Ukraine; document about absence of HIV infection.
8. Copy of the passport of a foreigner.
List of Specialties
|011||Education and Pedagogy|
|032||History and Archeology|
|071||Acconting and Taxation|
|072||Finance, Banking and Insurance|
|076||Business and Trade Activities|
|104||Physics and Astronomy|
|105||Applied Physics and Nanomaterials|
|122||Computer Science and Information Technology|
|281||Public Management and Administration|
|292||International Economic Relations|